If you are a first-time client, please come in 10 minutes earlier to your session to fill out the client questionnaire medical intake form or you can fill out the one here and bring it in.
This form will help to also clarify your goals for your overall health and vitality, including our time together.
- All monthly massage clients need to reschedule every 30 day for a total of 12 months. If you cannot come in each month you can book twice in the next month. Each monthly service is individual and not a family plan. If you would like to give your month to a family member or friend they will still have to pay the upgrade in price which is an additional $10-$20 dollars.
- PLEASE Call 24-48 hours in advance to cancel your appointment otherwise your credit card will be billed in full.
- We respect anyone who is coming to us for help but do not offer any type of sexually related therapies.
- If you dishonor us we will ask you to leave.
- If you are a new client, please fill out the questionnaire that is sent to you completely especially with your medical history and complaints otherwise your treatment time maybe shortened by having you fill one out in the clinic.
- All Pre-natal massages need to be booked in as an occasional client.
- Weather conditions often fluctuate in Indiana: snow, t-storms, tornadoes, traffic patterns, and construction. We will call or notify you if we are unable to stay open for the day.
- Walk in appointments or same day appointments will pay a premium for that spot unless you are a monthly regular client.
- Monthly regular clients need to schedule every 30 days otherwise you will automatically be booked in as an occasional client which is an $85 fee; the fee will go back down the next month when your regular monthly appointments are made.
- All new clients need to book themselves in as an occasional clientand will be expected to pay ahead to reserve their time slot using a credit or debit card.
- We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, charge, and HSA but we do not accept American Express.
- All cancellations need to be made 24 hours in advance otherwise you will be invoiced at our full rate. If there is a true emergency (you or a love one is in the hospital), you will not incur a bill.
- Weather conditions in Indiana may make cancellation 24 hours in advance difficult this involves tornado warnings, storms, snowfall, construction blockage, and other. Again, you will not incur a bill, but still call to let us know what is happening to you.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- All clients are expected to fill out an Intake form: please be honest if you have a medical condition which may affect your massage.
- Promos, Specials, and certain Gift Certificates have expiration dates on them, if you or the person you have purchased the Certificate for forgets to use it by the date it expires, then you or they will have to pay the difference in price.